Do companies really benefit from using 800 toll free numbers?
One of the wisest things a business can do is to have 800 toll free numbers. With toll free numbers, you have a greater chance of attracting new clients.
- People prefer not to pay long distance charges, especially when they are in the process of choosing a product or service provider.
- Investing in 800 numbers shows that you're a serious company. People prefer dealing with established and professional organizations and by having toll free numbers for people to call into, you're increasing the perception of professionalism and expertise.
Benefits of Toll Free Numbers:By having a toll free number you are paying the long distance charges but this is an investment in your future success. Not only are your phone charges typically tax deductible but toll free number services can benefit you in several ways.
- Small businesses appear larger than they really are. You can choose from call forwarding, straight forwarding, and an auto attendant. An auto attendant gives the impression of your having a back office staff helping you run your business. This helps establish faith in your abilities as a professional company.
- 800 toll free numbers help you appeal to a wider audience as well. Toll free numbers can help you service a larger geographical area and not be limited by your area code.
- People won't get a busy signal when they phone you, like they could if you had a local home office number. With 800 toll free numbers, you can specify if you want people to have music or commercial advertisements while they are on hold or you could have people sent directly to voicemail.
- Toll free numbers allow you to set your business hours. If you are a plumber who wants people to have a 24 hour number to call, you can receive alerts when a voicemail is left and set expectations that people who call your toll free numbers will receive a call back in a specified amount of time. You could also have calls forwarded to your cell phone or your home landline as well. You decide how the toll free number operates and this flexibility can help you streamline your business and achieve better work - life balance.
- Some 800 toll free numbers services (such as Freedom800) offer reporting features, faxing services, and other integrated services that will help you effectively manage your communications.
Why not try our toll free number services for free? You can even have a vanity number. Not happy with the 800 number service you're using today? We can transfer your existing 888, 855, 866, 877, and 800 toll free numbers to our top notch and affordable service.